Advanced 4G & 5G LTE-Advanced Base Station and EPC Infrastructure
- LTE Outdoor CPEs
- LTE Indoor CPEs
- Mobile WiFi Hotspots with LTE-Backhaul
- Microwave and MMW Backhaul links for complete LTE-A network infrastructure
All of the the CableFree range of LTE products feature latest generation technology and upgradable features for future-proof networking and performance.
CableFree Emerald 4G & 5G LTE-Advanced Base Stations
CableFree Emerald 4G & 5G LTE Software Defined Base Stations with advanced features and “stand alone” capability for private networks. Our LTE BS solutions uses latest LTE technology with transmit powers up to 4x 40W for high capacity, long range networking, and uses Software Defined Radio technology with easy upgrade to new features and high capacities.
CableFree offers EPC and other related infrastructure for complete LTE network solutions
New Product Release!
The CableFree 4G/5G LTE Base Station includes Remote Radio Head (RRH) which typically feature 2×2 or 4×4 MIMO, which are co-located on the tower with the Sector Antennas.
CableFree LTE Specifications
CableFree LTE supports the very latest in LTE 4G & 5G specifications, including:
- LTE release 14 compliant: Roadmap to 5G and beyond
- FDD and TDD configurations to support all common LTE bands
- Bandwidths: 1.4, 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 MHz
- Multiple cells in intra-band or inter-band configurations
- Transmission modes: 1 (single antenna) and 2 to 10 (MIMO 4×2)
- HARQ support
- Closed-loop UE power control
- Frequency based MMSE equalizer
- Highly optimized software turbo decoder
- PAPR reduction support
- Positioning Reference Signals (PRS) support
- Multi-cluster PUSCH allocation
- PUCCH 3 and PUCCH channel selection support
- Carrier Aggregation support with cross carrier scheduling (2-3 DL channels, up to potential 5 DL channels)
- CoMP features (DMRS scrambling identity and QCL parameters can be selected)
- 256QAM DL support for PDSCH and MBMS
- Standard S1AP and GTP-U interfaces to Core Network. Multiple PLMNs and S1 interfaces can be used simultaneously
- X2AP interface between eNodeBs
- M1 and M2 interfaces for MBMS
- IPv6 support
Macro Sites and Microsites
CableFree LTE supports flexible deployment patterns, which can be varied to meet network demands
- Typical macrosites have 3 or 6 Sectors
- Micro sites could have 1 RRH with an Omnidirectional or Sector antenna,
Small Cell Solutions
In addition, CableFree offer Small Cell solutions are available with smaller form factor and lower transmit power levels of typically 500mW, 1W and up to 5W. 2×2 and 4×4 MIMO versions are offered, including dual 2×2 configurations.
Contact CableFree for details.
Unlicensed LTE (LTE-U)
CableFree offers Band 46 5GHz LTE Base Station and Outdoor CPE devices for operation in Unlicensed 5GHz spectrum, enabling smaller operators and private customers to build LTE without requiring access to licensed spectrum. Band 46 covers 5150 – 5925MHz and uses TDD-LTE technology.
Contact CableFree for details.
Internet of Things (IoT)
CableFree 4G & 5G LTE base stations already support NB-IoT release 14 compliant standards, to enable connection of IoT devices to a CableFree LTE base station.
- Single-tone and multi-tone category NB1 UE support
- 15 kHz and 3.75 kHz subcarrier spacing are supported
- All operation modes (in-band, guard band and standalone) are supported
- Multiple NB-IoT and LTE cells can be used at the same time in the same eNodeB